| Home | Research Interests | Coursework | Publications | Others | Contact me |
- P. Agrawal, S. Ganapathy, "Comparison of unsupervised modulation filter learning methods for ASR", accepted in INTERSPEECH, 2018.
- N. Takahashi, P. Agrawal, N. Goswami and Y. Mitsufuji, "PhaseNet: Discretized phase modeling with deep neural networks for audio source separation", accepted in INTERSPEECH, 2018.
- P. Agrawal, S. Ganapathy, "Unsupervised Modulation Filter Learning for Noise-Robust Speech Recognition", Journal of Acoustical Society of America, Sept. 2017.
- P. Agrawal, S. Ganapathy, "Speech Representation Learning Using Unsupervised Data-Driven Modulation Filtering for Robust ASR", INTERSPEECH, Stockholm, Sweden, 2017.
- P. Agrawal and H. Patil, "Fusion of a Novel Volterra-Wiener Filter based Nonlinear Residual Phase and MFCC for Speaker Verification", Int. Conf. on Speech and Computer (SPECOM), Hertfordshire, UK, 2017.
- P. Agrawal and H. Patil, "Fusion of TEO phase with MFCC features for speaker verification", Int. Conf. on Perception and Machine Intelligence (PerMIn), C-DAC Kolkata, India, 2015.