Welcome to my homepage !
Prior to joining IISc, I did my M.Tech. from Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT), Gandhinagar, under Prof. Hemant Patil, in 2015. I did my B.E. from Government Engineering College (College of Technology and Engineering), Udaipur, Rajasthan, in Electronics in Communication, 2013.
Machine learning in signal processing - generative modelling, unsupervised representation learning, motivation from auditory neuroscience, applications to robust speech recognition, audio source separation.
- P. Agrawal, S. Ganapathy, "Unsupervised Modulation Filter Learning for Noise-Robust Speech Recognition", Journal of Acoustical Society of America, Sept. 2017.
- P. Agrawal, S. Ganapathy, "Speech Representation Learning Using Unsupervised Data-Driven Modulation Filtering for Robust ASR", INTERSPEECH, Stockholm, Sweden, 2017.
- P. Agrawal and Hemant A. Patil, "Fusion of a Novel Volterra-Wiener Filter based Nonlinear Residual Phase and MFCC for Speaker Verification", Int. Conf. on Speech and Computer (SPECOM), Hertfordshire, UK, 2017.
- P. Agrawal and Hemant A. Patil, "Fusion of TEO phase with MFCC features for speaker verification", Int. Conf. on Perception and Machine Intelligence (PerMIn), C-DAC Kolkata, India, 2015.
Internships, Conferences, Grants
- Audio Technology Division, System R and D Group, Sony Corporation, Tokyo, Japan [Sept. - Nov. 2017].
- Int. Conf. INTERSPEECH, Stockholm, Sweden, August, 2017.
- International Speech Communication Association (ISCA) travel grant for INTERSPEECH 2017.
- Speech Information Processing
- Time-frequency Analysis
- Mathematical Methods and Techniques in Signal Processing
- Random Process
- Signal Quantization and Compression
- Matrix Theory
- Machine Learning in Signal Processing (Audit)
LEAP Lab, C-328
Dept. of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Science (IISc)